F/S: 2002 Pathfinder SE 4x4 Lots of nice upgrades

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

jlwardn

F/S: 2002 Pathfinder SE 4x4 Lots of nice upgrades

Postby jlwardn » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 am

I bought a 2005 so I need to sell the 2002. It is a great vehicle and I still love it so much. It has the Bose and Moonroof Package so it is not the base unit.
I have plenty of pictures. I have it listed on several sites, so let me know if you want the links.
It has 126,000 miles on it and has NO ACCIDENTS.
I used to work at a Nissan dealership so all the work and maintenance was done by the head Nissan mechanic. New Tires and Brakes. Spark plugs were done at 110,000 miles along with the Trans,diff and transfer case fluids changed. It does not Burn or leak a drop...
I upgraded to a Optima Red Top
I did a major upgrade on the Audio. It now has a Clarion deck that has built in Ipod and Bluetooth Audio/Phone. I upgraded all of the speakers to JL Audio. The fronts are ZR650-CSi. Alpine Amp. It currently has a Rockford Fosgate Amp running a 12" Rockford Sub but may or may not include it in the deal.
It has about $400 worth of Dynamat in the doors and rear area. Everything done professionally and hidden away so you won't see amps. It sounds 20x better than the Bose.....plus it is so nice having Bluetooth phone.
I added a 7 pin wiring and trailer brake so I could tow my pop up camper.
The body looks amazing and it is very clean inside. I am a non smoker.
I originally priced it at $9,000 but it is now down to $8,500.
Click on the Picture to see more.....

I could go on all day.....let me know if you need more info.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”