R51 Cargo Liner

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

jediver

R51 Cargo Liner

Postby jediver » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi all - I'm new to the forum (I just bought my 2nd Pathy - a 2007 SE). I'm looking for a cargo liner for use with the 3rd row seat folded down. I do a lot of SCUBA diving and don't want sandy seawater accumulating on those folded down seats. So I need a cargo liner that will allow me to drop my wet gear in the back without a worry. I also would like something less slippery than the hard plastic - anything I put back there slides all over the place and drives me nuts. Any suggestions?

I've seen the Husky and Weathertech liners online; but it's hard to know which, if either will meet my needs. And I don't want to blow $100 on something that's not going to fit the bill.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

cbacarisse

Postby cbacarisse » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am

I have the weathertech. It will probably be exactly what you are looking for. I carry telecom equipment that gets pretty dirty.

GFremont

Postby GFremont » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 pm

I ended up getting one of the canvasback liners for my 2008. In addition to my mountain bike and gear that get put in the back, I have a 4 year old, a Vizsla, and a Boston Terrier that can really get things dirty. The fit is really pretty good and after 2 years it is holding up well. Easy to install and remove for cleaning. When it gets too muddy I throw it in the washer and hang dry. I will attach pictures if you like.
Here is the link:
http://stores.canvasback.com/-strse-134 ... Detail.bok

kazeej

Postby kazeej » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:46 pm

cbacarisse wrote:I have the weathertech. It will probably be exactly what you are looking for. I carry telecom equipment that gets pretty dirty.

I just sent back the weathertech cargo liner I bought for my '10 Pathfinder. It just didn't fit right. Yours looks like it fits fine. Mine didn't reach both sides, so there was a 1/2" gap there, and I couldn't figure out why the two front corners were made like they were. The final straw was when I called for help, and the woman I talked to didn't care if I got the right part, if it fit, or if I returned it. So I sent it back.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”