Selling my 2004 Platinum Lifted 4X4

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Finkle

Selling my 2004 Platinum Lifted 4X4

Postby Finkle » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 am

Hello everybody. I have a new job with a company car, plus my wife is pregnant, so i am going to sell my toy.

It's a 2004 Platinum Edition 4x4. It has every feature they put in these things (heated seats, leather, sunroof). The thing has always been in Alabama and never seen snow, so no rust at all!! Never been in an accident and has a clean carfax. I replaced the factory stereo with a Sony Xplod with remote control. The stereo has an auxillary input and an Iphone input. I replaced all 4 door speakers in it with MB Quart. The front pillar tweeters are MB Quart also. It has a sony 900watt amp and a 12" sub. I had the 2" lift installed (new springs and shocks/struts $1200)and put brand new General Grabber AT2's ($1000). No rips or tears in the leather seats anywhere. It has the cargo mat in the trunk area. I'm going to leave the brush guard and tail light guards on it too. I have completed a few custom paint things to it, like the black piece around the radio and a/c controls, the edges of the tail lights, the wheels, and the black piece by each fog light have been painted to match the exterior paint. It has the towing package on it too. I don't know if youve seen the pics that I posted, but here are a few. All of the 4x4 functions properly. It drives great! The tires only have a few thousand miles on them. It has 107,000 miles give or take. I'd like to get $9500 for it.

I will be happy to take more pics or even videos if anyone is really interested to see something else.

My cell number is 251-463-9313.

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 am

thats a very clean looking car mate

Finkle

Postby Finkle » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 am

Thank you very much. I have maintained and treated this car very well. I can list all I have done if you are interested.

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 am

too far around the world :wink:

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”