OTRATTW blue lens rock lights

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

OTRATTW blue lens rock lights

Postby NVSteve » Tue May 08, 2012 8:34 pm

I thought I would eventually install & use this, but I don't think I will (I'm finally happy with my light setup). One of the few switches around that looks good and actually fits. Make me an offer + a couple bucks for shipping and it's yours. You can see a few pictures of these in action on their site: www.otrattw.com

A couple of pictures showing the switch (still sealed in the bag):

This is the switch I'm currently using, which is identical except for the symbol and lettering.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed May 09, 2012 6:51 am

Steve,

I don't have the downhill control, so I have an empty slot on the console. Will this fit the blank they have filling that slot? If so I'd be intrested in this as I currently don't like how my brush guard lights are set up.

Jon

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Wed May 09, 2012 8:06 am

volvite wrote:Steve,

I don't have the downhill control, so I have an empty slot on the console. Will this fit the blank they have filling that slot? If so I'd be intrested in this as I currently don't like how my brush guard lights are set up.
Yes, this will fit any of the "blanks" either on the lower center portion of the dash or the left side of the dash where I have mine installed.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”