1993 Pathfinder SE V6 4x4 for sale

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Juno73

1993 Pathfinder SE V6 4x4 for sale

Postby Juno73 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Well after owning what I affectionately call the Millenium Falcon for the past 14-years, it's time for me to part with my baby. :( I'm currently selling my 1993 Pathfinder SE V6 4x4. I bought the vehicle in 1998 with 78K on the OEM power train. It currently has 314k on the OEM power train. I've changed the clutch several times. Catalytic converter was replaced due to recent theft. Vehicle has passed smog. Alpine stereo that is iPod compatible. BF Goodrich tires that are about 2-years old. Tires are in great shape and rotated every 5-6k. Full size (Pathfinder Radial ATR) spare on the back. Body and paint in great condition for a vehicle that was manufactored 19-years ago. I'm selling the vehicle because it's due for a new transmission. The expense is more than I can afford. I'm hoping somebody on this website might be interested to purchase to fix or for parts. Asking $2k OBO. Looking for other venues to place add for this vehicle. Thank you.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Try NissanForums.com, Ebay motors and Craig's List.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”