Free used OEM CD stereo for Nissan Pathfinder (2005-?)

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

DamnRock

Free used OEM CD stereo for Nissan Pathfinder (2005-?)

Postby DamnRock » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 pm

I have the cd stereo I pulled from my 2005 Pathfinder a while back. I no longer have the pathfinder and don't want to throw this radio away. I attached a picture that is the same radio. It's obviously not a photo of MY radio, but it's the same one. Mine is used, not in perfect condition. There is some wear on the buttons, etc. It does work though and never gave me any trouble.

I am giving this radio away for the cost of shipping (will give accurate cost when address is provided). All I ask is that when you install it and turn it on, if there is a CD inside, that you send it back to me. It'll cost you a couple bucks to send it back and probably $5 or $7 for me to mail the radio to you. Not much, $10 or less is your total investment. I just don't want to trash a perfectly good working radio and I figure someone out there would like a CD player.

This will work in 2005-2008 Pathfinders and any vehcile that uses the Nissan double-din radio format, wiring. No wires are included. Just the radio and a few bezels and stuff that was left over from when I installed a GPS in the Pathfinder. Heck, I'll even include an old reverse camera to the taker of this radio. The wires are messed up, but if you want it, it's yours. It's one of those ones that mounts to the top two screws on your license plate. It did work, no guarantees, but I'm 99% sure a handy person could make it work again (I did!).

Anyways, let me know. Give these things a good home.

[email protected]

Rocky

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”