WTB/WTT: 2012 Frontier Pro-4x Rims/Tires for 17" Path R

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

g00fy

WTB/WTT: 2012 Frontier Pro-4x Rims/Tires for 17" Path R

Postby g00fy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Anyway as the title says i'm looking to buy some OEM 17" Pathy wheels or trade the OEM Pro-4x wheels off my 2012 frontier for some 17" pathfinder wheels.

My pro-4x wheels & tires have approximately 7k miles on them. If we do local pickup i wouldn't mind trading wheels and tires & TPMS all in one shot. However, if somebody wants to do this deal with shipping, it will be significantly cheaper / easier to ship the wheels w/o the 265/75 Rugged Trails mounted on them.

I'm located in northern jersey and would be willing to drive about 2 hours in any direction to meet somebody who's interested in trading.

Here's some pics of my Pro-4x wheels that i took real quick, NONE of them have ANY scratches or blemishes, they've just been sitting in my garage for some months now and got dusty from when the tile guys were cutting tile in my garage for my new shower.

If somebody is really interested i can wipe them down and get better pics.

g00fy

Postby g00fy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:05 am

Bump! This is a good way for anyone who needs tires to get a like new set of Rugged Trail T/A's mounted on Pro-4x rims just for trading their existing 17" wheels & tires

slysultan

Postby slysultan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm

are you only looking for OEM wheels i have 20' KMCs that i am trying to trade for something smaller.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”