FS: 4 x 295/65/18 Goodyear Duratracs & OEM 18" LE s

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

NmexMAX

FS: 4 x 295/65/18 Goodyear Duratracs & OEM 18" LE s

Postby NmexMAX » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:55 am

Each tire is roughly 60#’s each, so most likely it will be sent via 2 separate shipments. And shipping is sure not to be cheap, I’d say somewhere in the 120 – 150$ range.

Asking 750+ shipping.

Approximately 2500 miles on them. Had them on since February.

http://santafe.craigslist.org/pts/3986593204.html

I can let the spare go for 130$ shipped. OEM 18" LE wheel wrapped in a 265 60 18 longtrail.

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:41 am

dang, if i could fit those, needed tires, and would stop putting money into my jeep i'd be interested 8)

i may still be interested in the spare (well more the rim than the tires) since my spare rim is warped. can't do much until mid-oct when we get back from germany though. if for some reason you still have the spare around then, then maybe i'll take a road trip down that direction :)

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 am

doctahjones wrote:dang, if i could fit those, needed tires, and would stop putting money into my jeep i'd be interested 8)

i may still be interested in the spare (well more the rim than the tires) since my spare rim is warped. can't do much until mid-oct when we get back from germany though. if for some reason you still have the spare around then, then maybe i'll take a road trip down that direction :)
I',m sure I will. I forgot I even had it until I was trying to fit my new spare.

Ahh, Germany. I'm headed to Denver Thursday..

Just curious, how many miles did those BFG AT's get you?

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:36 pm

NmexMAX wrote:I',m sure I will. I forgot I even had it until I was trying to fit my new spare.

Ahh, Germany. I'm headed to Denver Thursday..

Just curious, how many miles did those BFG AT's get you?

how long you up here for?

i'm at 9/32 all the way around. not sure what my matching bfg spare is at though since i haven't been able to rotate it in for quite some time and i forgot to measure it just now. got 'em at 60k, just rolled 80k. figure i should be able to get another 15k out of them. i'm very please with them too, as it seemed i was only getting ~10k out of those oem long trails. these bfgs might be 2x the price, but they also last almost 4x as long.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Only going for a few days. Taste of Colorado, leaving Thursday from here, then leaving from there on Sunday. So, pretty shirt trip. Also, taking the Maxima, I think the Pathy would be a little too thirsty for my taste. But, since I’m going through the mountains, it’s a little tempting not to take the Pathy just for fun.

Oh yeah, I need to check your Jeep thread again, keep it updated! Would like to see the progress on that thing.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”