Images from Outback Australia

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

Ben H Aussie

Images from Outback Australia

Postby Ben H Aussie » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:42 am

Hi guys,
I am a photographer from down under, I just thought I would share some images of outback Australia for you to see.
Thanks, Ben.

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:36 am

Awesome pictures. Nice to see someone using there truck for it's intended purpose.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:28 am

Ben,

Nice pics! I see you use the E-300 & E-500. I've been using the E-500 since it first came out & have loved the camera. I couldn't get into the Canon offerings such as the XT & XTi because the grip would give my hand a cramp after just a few minutes. Anyway, the biggest reason why I'm a fan of Oly is the lens selection. I was supposed to get the new E-3 last week, but UPS lost the package, so now I have to wait for God knows how long before that is resolved with the shipper and UPS.

I used to have all my photos on a UK image server, but I got banned when my bandwidth was exceeded. So, I have slowly been adding everything to my new flickr account. You may have already seen them, seeing as how I also posted them in PCOA, but if not:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nvsteve/sets/

Ben H Aussie

Postby Ben H Aussie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:39 am

Hi NV Steve,
I used to work for Olympus here in Australia (Professional Services Manager) and have always loved the nice glass in the range, I was one of the sponsered pro photographers until I left.
I will have a E-3 in a few weeks to play with, I cant wait.
At work we own 60 x Olympus D-SLR's, some E-1's, some E-330's and lots of E-500's.
Thanks, Ben.

V8Pathy

Postby V8Pathy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:06 pm

gorgeous !! any pics of the PF ?

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:01 pm

Return to “Photo Gallery”