Body lift question

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

09pathinbk

Body lift question

Postby 09pathinbk » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:03 am

So I already have the lift from 4x4 parts.com but I want to clear some bigger tires. I was thinking of the body lift now (3") I spoke to the guys at tactical armor group who made my bumpers and they'll make me brackets forth bumpers that get welded in and won't adversely affect my towing / recovery points on the bumpers. Only doubt left in my mind is about the super sliders and how that would like. Anybody on here done a body lift with the super sliders? Any thoughts/suggestions appreciated

akley88

Re: Body lift question

Postby akley88 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:29 pm

09pathinbk wrote:So I already have the lift from 4x4 parts.com but I want to clear some bigger tires. I was thinking of the body lift now (3") I spoke to the guys at tactical armor group who made my bumpers and they'll make me brackets forth bumpers that get welded in and won't adversely affect my towing / recovery points on the bumpers. Only doubt left in my mind is about the super sliders and how that would like. Anybody on here done a body lift with the super sliders? Any thoughts/suggestions appreciated
i emailed about super sliders with the body lift and they said that they could adjust them to work and fit normal

09pathinbk

Postby 09pathinbk » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Thank you. I appreciate that very much. I guess I'll drop them an email and see what adjusting them entails. I hope that you won't see too much of the frame

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”