Monroe Quickstruts

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

00pathySE

Monroe Quickstruts

Postby 00pathySE » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:45 am

You guys that have them, are you still happy with them. How many miles do you have on them? Thanks

staynlean

Postby staynlean » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:49 pm

Had them for about a year, I recommend them. Ride was much improved after installing and expect about 3/4 inches of lift as well.

I went ahead and got bigger tires and the Rancho quick lift struts a few weeks ago, ride is even better so think about it... You can lift the rear like I did with just the medium duty springs to match the front from 4x4 parts for only $165 (If I remember correctly.)

00pathySE

Postby 00pathySE » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:21 pm

staynlean wrote:Had them for about a year, I recommend them. Ride was much improved after installing and expect about 3/4 inches of lift as well.

I went ahead and got bigger tires and the Rancho quick lift struts a few weeks ago, ride is even better so think about it... You can lift the rear like I did with just the medium duty springs to match the front from 4x4 parts for only $165 (If I remember correctly.)
Thanks for the reply. Considering the Monroe quick struts to save some money and easy installation. Also, wondering if I should go Bilstein, and replace springs and components. But that would cost quite a bit more. Were you happy with the quality of the monroes? How many miles did you put on them? How did they hold up? Was the ride firmer? Thanks.

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”