edit: my bilstein 5100 weren't actually bunk

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:05 pm

BigEz wrote:Wow.. what a nightmare. Sorry man. But you know your noise is somewhere else, and hopefully the ability to make adjustments will be worth the change?

The change-out photos are great.
thanks. and yeah i'm still good with the ranchos. i mean i was already "eh" with the bilsteins (i mean WAY better than stock, but.....). but now it's one to figuring out what the damn sound is from. was planning on putting the gopro up in the wheel well tomorrow to see if it could tell me what's making the sound.

BigEz

Postby BigEz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Good luck. I've got a few at low speed on city streets. I've tried jumping up and down on suspension, but it's quiet. More of a high chip(s) on surfaces like broken concrete at low speed. I read a post a while back about the body mounts.. Rubber with a iron core, that can rub. Did not look easy!!.. so I'm looking elsewhere ;)

Go pro might work... Sounds fun anyway.

dano99

Postby dano99 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:33 am

What by chance is the part number on those front adjustable Bilsteins? Looking to maybe get some.

Thupertrooper

Postby Thupertrooper » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:15 pm

dano99 wrote:What by chance is the part number on those front adjustable Bilsteins? Looking to maybe get some.
4x4parts.com should stock them thats where i got mine.

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”