Looking for Transfer case Companion flange or dust cover

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

robformus

Looking for Transfer case Companion flange or dust cover

Postby robformus » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy a Transfer case Companion flange or dust cover. Somehow mine got destroyed and I can't locate a replacement. The local dealer was not much help. Most Auto part stores tell me that my Pathfinder is too new to find parts for.

I have a 2009 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4X4 4.0L

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Check out part code "33141M" on the part diagram linked below. Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.nissanpartszone.com/Page_Pro ... nlPartList

robformus

Update

Postby robformus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Smj999smj - the part was not on the diagram in the link you sent. I ended up going to Nissan and worked with a service tech and he was able to locate the part after a bit of looking. I had to order the companion coupler or flange. It had the dust cover pressed on it. The part cost me $95.

Thanks for the help

It is hard living in a small town. You get a lot of blank stares when you know what you are looking for.

patomwazi

Re: Update

Postby patomwazi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm

robformus wrote:S.......

It is hard living in a small town. You get a lot of blank stares when you know what you are looking for.
now imagine the frustration of living in a big city where most of the cars are either Nissan or Toyota and the dealer doesnt know shix what you talking about.....welcome to Dubai....

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”