TSB NTB07-060a wanted for P0455 code.

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

jspitz

TSB NTB07-060a wanted for P0455 code.

Postby jspitz » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:03 am

Update - I found NTB07-060a, but I'm still open to suggestions. Pathy is going in to the dealer tomorrow for $90 diagnosis - hopefully they see that failures like this on a car this young are a little silly and go to bat with Nissan for me on this.

Greetings,

My '06 Path w/ ~42k miles has codes P0455 and 463 stored. A cursory search with Google seems to indicate that this is (unfortunately) very common issue with current Nissan trucks, and maybe even some cars.

I have a copy of NTB07-069a which applies to P0463 (bad signal level from fuel level sensor). Fuel level readings have perhaps been a bit erratic, but not crazy lately.

Does anybody have NTB07-060a regarding P0455 - EVAP large leak? Any idea if the "leak" could have been triggered by a bad fuel level sensor?

I'm out of bumper-to-bumper warranty, but still under powertrain warranty (and I'm thinking well under emissions - isn't that like 80k?).

My next step is probably to take it to the dealer and see what they say, then open a case with Nissan if they don't want to be helpful.

Thanks for any input.

me&pathy

Re: TSB NTB07-060a wanted for P0455 code.

Postby me&pathy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:52 pm

jspitz wrote:Update - I found NTB07-060a, but I'm still open to suggestions. Pathy is going in to the dealer tomorrow for $90 diagnosis - hopefully they see that failures like this on a car this young are a little silly and go to bat with Nissan for me on this.

Greetings,

My '06 Path w/ ~42k miles has codes P0455 and 463 stored. A cursory search with Google seems to indicate that this is (unfortunately) very common issue with current Nissan trucks, and maybe even some cars.

I have a copy of NTB07-069a which applies to P0463 (bad signal level from fuel level sensor). Fuel level readings have perhaps been a bit erratic, but not crazy lately.

Does anybody have NTB07-060a regarding P0455 - EVAP large leak? Any idea if the "leak" could have been triggered by a bad fuel level sensor?

I'm out of bumper-to-bumper warranty, but still under powertrain warranty (and I'm thinking well under emissions - isn't that like 80k?).

My next step is probably to take it to the dealer and see what they say, then open a case with Nissan if they don't want to be helpful.

Thanks for any input.

its happing alot i have been reading stories about gt-r's having this problem.

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”