Engine code???

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

PFhopefull

Engine code???

Postby PFhopefull » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Ok I took my Path to the local auto parts store to have them run a test, U1000 came up. They said it was a Nissan specific code??? After doing a little research i found out it is the "CAN COMM CIRCUIT " Any body ever heard of this??? Where is it located and where should I take it?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

PFhopefull

Postby PFhopefull » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:47 am

Can anybody shed some light on this??????

NTB06009

* This bulletin has been amended as of 3/30/06. The Applied Vehicles, IF YOU CONFIRM and Claims Information sections have been changed. No other content has been changed. Discard all previous versions of this bulletin.si IF YOU CONFIRM The MIL is "ON" with DTC U1000 or U1010 (CAN COMM CIRCUIT) stored in the engine control unit, and there are no drivability incidents, DETERMINE IF This bulletin applies by performing steps 1 and 2 of the Service Procedure. ACTIONS If this bulletin applies, there may be excess resistance in certain ground connections: Clean/re-tighten ECM ground connections. Clean/re-tighten negative battery cable body connection and battery post connection. If needed, clean and ensure good contact between the steering member assembly and the left side instrument stay assembly. See this bulletin for further detail.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:56 pm

http://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/Knowledg ... =12&page=3

Last bulletin. DL the NTB in PDF format and it has images and everything if this is your problem.

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”