for swap: Titan rear axle for Pathfinder rear indy (WA)

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

Draggn

for swap: Titan rear axle for Pathfinder rear indy (WA)

Postby Draggn » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 am

So I drive a Titan,,, So maybe i heard wrong, please let me know- if that is the case..
I heard that X-terra guys, and Pathfinder guys that were HARDCORE into 4X4s would commonly swap their suspention out for Titan parts, because they are wider/stronger.
My Titan's rear end is too wide for me to lower my truck any more ( i want it laying on the ground) so i need to narrow my track width ( one of a few different ways) One way would be to put a Pathfinder rear-end in place of my straight axle.
I need disk brakes, and would prefer Indy, but would consider another straight axle.
I have aprox 60k miles on my axle (truck) and changed the gear lube out at 30k ( time to do it again) i have the stock disk brake set up now, (with the original pads- still in o.k. shape)
--- if any one know of anyone who might want to trade me, please let me know... THANK YOU!
-- i live in WA,, the closer the better, shipping is gonna be Murder! so a road trip might be best - is it works out that way..

[email protected]
509-947-4738

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”