First trip to dealer for warrantee issues ...

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

SHAWNATGERBROCK

First trip to dealer for warrantee issues ...

Postby SHAWNATGERBROCK » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Well Monday its going in to our local dealer for 2 issues ... Drivers seat belt latch is hard to release ...and passenger seat is loose and moves back and forth .... I just hate having others touch my cars .... I will let you know how it all goes .....

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:35 pm

Naka, there are service bulletins on those issues : http://www.nissanhelp.com/Bulletins/Pat ... 2005/1.htm
I like to go to the dealership with these already printed out so there is no confusion.

SHAWNATGERBROCK

Postby SHAWNATGERBROCK » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm

Hmm, I didnt see anything in that list about those 2 problems , I know about the side to side seat issue , ours doesnt move side to side , it moves back and forth .....

SHAWNATGERBROCK

Postby SHAWNATGERBROCK » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:29 am

Looks like they found a loose bolt in the seat causing the front to back movement .... as for the seat belt latch ...I am sure we are gona have to bring it back for that , they said they just lubed it ..... But its not to common to have to lube a seatbelt latch .... I would guess it will start doing it again .....

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”