Crank Position Sensor Plug

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

jasong40

Crank Position Sensor Plug

Postby jasong40 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 pm

I have a 08 pathfinder V6, I broke the connector that plugs into the crank sensor, where can I get that connector from or a substite help please.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Last time I worked for Nissan (2003), the only repair connectors you could get pre-wired were the ones that were made for the old 300ZX/Maxima fuel-injection campaign, which wouldn't be any help to you. Nissan supplies their dealers with a Kent-Moore terminal repair kit, which has assorted, empty connectors, terminal pins, pin tools and insulator seals. A dealer's parts dept. "may" sell you the parts you need to repair/rebuild your connector, if they have that particular one. Another choice would be to try and locate a used one in a junkyard and splice it into your harness. First thing I would try, however, is get in touch with WiringSpecialties.com. They're a company that specializes in harness fabrication for Nissan engine swaps, i.e. installing a Silvia SR20 engine into a 240SX. They sell a number of repair connectors and may have something that will work for you.

http://www.wiringspecialties.com/2pinconnector1.html

Return to “R51 Electrical”