Interior Dial Illumination Issue

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

sunilsharmax

Interior Dial Illumination Issue

Postby sunilsharmax » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:58 am

Hi

I have a 2007 Pathfinder. I noticed yesterday that one of the dials for the heating system is no longer illuminated, but the switch still functions correctly.

The outer plastic dial pulls off so I am wondering whether the switch can be repaired, or does it just need replacing?

If it does need replacing are there any guides on here?

Thanks for your help.

ccheuser

Re: Interior Dial Illumination Issue

Postby ccheuser » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:01 pm

sunilsharmax wrote:Hi

I have a 2007 Pathfinder. I noticed yesterday that one of the dials for the heating system is no longer illuminated, but the switch still functions correctly.

The outer plastic dial pulls off so I am wondering whether the switch can be repaired, or does it just need replacing?

If it does need replacing are there any guides on here?

Thanks for your help.
I just bought a 2007 and the entire HVAC panel was out so I bought another from a junk yard. They are not serviceable as far as I can tell. My switches also worked just didn't display anything.

Replaced mine today. Dealer want's $413.00 for the part and $250 to install it. I paid $125 plus shipping and installed it myself, took about a half hour.

Do a search for radio install and you'll find numerous videos on how to pull the dash cluster to get to the HVAC.

Good luck!

Return to “R51 Electrical”