wiring

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

PathfinderDaddy

wiring

Postby PathfinderDaddy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Are all models wired for the same options even if they are not using those options ??

I have an interior from a SE with heated seats and want to install in my LE without, just wondering if its pre wired or will I need the harness for the seats as well ?

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:41 am

There can be a number of differences between the main harnesses depending on year, trim and options. For example, my 2006 Pathfinder LE non-navi has a different main harness than a 2006 LE w/ navigation. Not only can there be a difference in the wiring, but also the body control module software. Outside of fog lamps and advertised dealer available options, most things aren't plug'n'play. What does surprise me is that you have an LE without heated seats! I would think that heated/power leather seats would be standard in all LE R51 Pathys.

PathfinderDaddy

Postby PathfinderDaddy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:02 pm

smj999smj wrote:There can be a number of differences between the main harnesses depending on year, trim and options. For example, my 2006 Pathfinder LE non-navi has a different main harness than a 2006 LE w/ navigation. Not only can there be a difference in the wiring, but also the body control module software. Outside of fog lamps and advertised dealer available options, most things aren't plug'n'play. What does surprise me is that you have an LE without heated seats! I would think that heated/power leather seats would be standard in all LE R51 Pathys.
Would you know where I could find a wiring diagram for the heated seats to install them

Return to “R51 Electrical”