service engine soon light comes up

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

ablincom

service engine soon light comes up

Postby ablincom » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 am

Hey guys I need help. Service engine soon light just come up & I just service the my pathy. I remove the battery terminal, clean the battery head, the light is still on. I don't knw how to read the code for this service engine soon problem. :?

unmeloy

Postby unmeloy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:52 pm

best bet is to take it down to autozone advanced oreillys ect. they can scan it for you and tell you what the code is. post back here with the code and we can help.

p.s. they dont charge to do this

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:41 pm

unmeloy wrote:best bet is to take it down to autozone advanced oreillys ect. they can scan it for you and tell you what the code is. post back here with the code and we can help.

From his location, Nigeria, I don't think they have an autozone or advanced or oreillys.

unmeloy

Postby unmeloy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:42 pm

volvite wrote:
unmeloy wrote:best bet is to take it down to autozone advanced oreillys ect. they can scan it for you and tell you what the code is. post back here with the code and we can help.

From his location, Nigeria, I don't think they have an autozone or advanced or oreillys.
Hmmm... didnt see that lol

if you have a smart phone you can get a bluetooth dongle that plugs into the obd2 port and access the codes on your phone... i have this. spent 20$ for the device and 5 for the app... best 25 i have spent hands down.

staynlean

Postby staynlean » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Hey can you link is to the adapter you got for your phone, this sounds pretty cool and worth it for $20. Also the app as well.

Return to “R51 Electrical”