Plastic pieces on door switch/handle

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

Rupp

Plastic pieces on door switch/handle

Postby Rupp » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Guys,
My 2007 Pathfinder plastic pieces that are on the doors that surround the window switches are scratched bad. Have any of you guys ever repainted these and if so what gray is this? I'd like to attempt to renew these if possible.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:56 am

i thought about repainting mine also when they get bad. if you have a auto paint store locally, they might have a paint that might match the trim. take off one of the bezels and take it in to compare.

Rupp

Postby Rupp » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:59 pm

I'd replace them if I could find the parts at a reasonable price but this plastic must be lined with gold.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Plastic pieces on door switch/handle

Postby NVSteve » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 am

Rupp wrote:Guys,
My 2007 Pathfinder plastic pieces that are on the doors that surround the window switches are scratched bad. Have any of you guys ever repainted these and if so what gray is this? I'd like to attempt to renew these if possible.
Mine aren't scratched, but there are a few spots where the silver color has worn off and the black underneath is showing. I was thinking about just pulling them off and painting, but it isn't at the top of my list. I wish all of the silver would rub off since the black would look much better IMO.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”