FENDER TRIM / FENDER FLARE!?!?!?!?

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

sbm806

FENDER TRIM / FENDER FLARE!?!?!?!?

Postby sbm806 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:06 am

Does anyone know if they make any fender flares or fender trim for the 08 pathfinder?!?! I really want that riveted fender look but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone have any options? Nothing crazy just to add a little something

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: FENDER TRIM / FENDER FLARE!?!?!?!?

Postby NVSteve » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 am

sbm806 wrote:Does anyone know if they make any fender flares or fender trim for the 08 pathfinder?!?! I really want that riveted fender look but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone have any options? Nothing crazy just to add a little something
Only thing that comes close is a 4x4 shop in Iceland, but you would have to get your vehicle to them. The only option stateside is a custom fabrication.

Last edited by NVSteve on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:14 am

Bushwacker makes some for the Froniter that might for the front, not sure of the 08 though, since the Pathy received a facelift that year. In any case, rears aren't available.

They do have custom options such as Jegs or Summit I believe, but those would take some work, and probably not look as clean.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”