Waxed the Path today! (M-Tech Wax)

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

porksoda

Waxed the Path today! (M-Tech Wax)

Postby porksoda » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Well I waxed the Pathfinder today.
I have been hearing good stuff about the new exclusive wax that AutoZone's are carrying called M-Tech Synthetic Wax by Mothers.
I used it and I was very impressed by it for the price. It was only like $6.50 for the bottle. To my understanding it is just a higher end wax just relabeled for AutoZone. This wax was very nice to work with. It was also very easy to remove once it dried. It reminded me of another wax I used in the past which is Mcguire's NXT wax.
Well here are some after shots of my cleaned up Pathfinder.

The next thing I need to look into is something to shine all the plastic trim on my rig. Any suggestions?

Kestral

Postby Kestral » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:51 am

Looks great how much do they charge for the wax? I seem to have great luck with my old stand by wax New Finish and it's cheep. Actually New Finish is not a wax it's more of a sealant.

porksoda

Postby porksoda » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:56 am

It is sold for $6.50.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:47 am

As for the black plastic trim, look into "Back-to-black". I think it's made by mothers also.

NH07r51

Postby NH07r51 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:36 pm

I used spray bedliner on my mud flaps/plastic trim. I also did the rear bumper and the rocker panels, I was very happy in the way it came out, and can do a fresh coat whenever. cans run for 10 bucks, I used 2 for all plastics and rear bumper, rockers.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”