Doors not closing when cold

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

Jslatts

Doors not closing when cold

Postby Jslatts » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:53 am

Hello everyone

I've tried searching this and cant find a result. I bought my Pathfinder in 2013 in March. winter of 2013 my Pathfinders driver side door would not latch when it was cold, so I would have to hold door shut the and lock it from inside to get it to stay closed. Took back to dealer in Feb. (I worked 85hrs a week and never had free time until factory shutdown layoff) they said we fixed it. well towards end of Feb. it warmed up and I thought oh nice they did. Well its now Jan. of 2016 and we JUST started getting below freezing here in PA and car door is at it again. I will not bring back to dealer after the run around I've been getting. has anyone else had this issue? When it gets cold it wont close. and will NOT re unlock until it warms up. like something is freezing. I've had the panel off but can never do so when its cold enough for it to act up and actually see what the problem is.

Any help is appreciated it. hoping its an easy fix. sorry if my explanation is confusing was a rough night hehe

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”