Front end replacement help needed

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

05niss

Front end replacement help needed

Postby 05niss » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello, I just bought a 05 pathfinder which I knew had some body issues. What I found when I took off the front grill headlights and bumper was a little more surprising. It was hit in the front passenger corner and did a little damage to the inner body panels but nothing serious and the frame was untouched. The bumper and headlights were mounted in with drywall screws which I do not believe was a factory option.

My issue is o cannot find anything that shows the headlight assembly and the brackets that should be there. I was able to go to a Nissan parts dealer and locate a drawing of the core support and it showed one bracket which o purchased from them but nothing as a complete detailed image showing parts and numbers. Can anyone direct me where to find this at?
Thanks
Jim

STik

Postby STik » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:46 pm

I've had some success looking at the part diagrams at nissanpartsdeal.com. If I'm reading you right, this might be what you're hunting... http://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/Page_Pro ... &PNC=62561

If not, try noodling around on their site a bit to see if one of the diagrams might help. Did you look at a factory service manual too?

STik

05niss

Postby 05niss » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Hey thanks that helps a ton. I found out the replacement bracket I thought I needed was a bent part installed by the drywall screw guy.

STik

Postby STik » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Glad it helped! :D What, you mean that doesnt count as custom fabrication?
:roll: :lol:
STik

05niss

Postby 05niss » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 am

I thought about posting up a few pics of what I found but it was such a mess I just wanted to fix it and put it behind me.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”