Interior Dash Kit swap

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

Joosh

Interior Dash Kit swap

Postby Joosh » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone on the forums has had experience changing dash components? I have done a little bit of "google" research and i have come up with one website that offers full Interior Dash Kits in a variety of colours. the company i have found that offers these kits can be found using the following link html address.

http://www.carid.com/2007-nissan-pathfi ... 50153.html

The reason for wanting to change the interior colour is because in my opinion the imitation wood grain panels look horrible. Also the Dash has a nickle looking fascia, and the shifter/ window controls has wood grain... Please if anyone has any knowledge about this topic please share the wealth!!

rtcaravan

Postby rtcaravan » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:46 pm

if you dont like the woodgrain i would just pull all the pieces out you dont like and paint them. scuff them up with scotch brite pads and make shure its clean and use adheasion promoter and then paint.

Joosh

Postby Joosh » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 am

Good advice, but a bit risky if they don't turn out well. I might grab another set from a junk yard just in case i F it up.

Tech

Postby Tech » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Woodgrain? I'm looking for a set. PM sent.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”