Cargo Covers

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

zsbrown22

Cargo Covers

Postby zsbrown22 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Just bought a Pathfinder and I'm looking for some accessories to get it to my liking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First, I would like to find a good cargo area liner or mat. My 3rd row seats and cargo area have hard plastic so velcro is out. I would like to get something that would both keep the seats/cargo area untrashed and also allow the dog to actually stand without sliding.

Second, I am trying to find a retractible cargo area cover to hide anything that may be in the cargo area. I noticed while shopping this holiday season that its pretty easy to see anything and everything inside even with tinted windows!

Thanks!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 am

I have a Husky cargo liner in black that I'm trying to sell. It's in the classifieds section. If you want more info, just shoot me a PM. I'd really like to get rid of it. It's just sitting in my garage.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Cargo Covers

Postby NVSteve » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:42 am

zsbrown22 wrote: Second, I am trying to find a retractible cargo area cover to hide anything that may be in the cargo area. I noticed while shopping this holiday season that its pretty easy to see anything and everything inside even with tinted windows!
All of us want this as well. Long story short, part numbers were found at some point, but the price was insane. No idea if those parts still exist or not. Do a search here-there are a couple of threads discussing this. The cover for an Xterra will work, but mounts would have to be fabricated to make it work, specifically mounts that could be inserted into the existing "holes" on the driver & passenger rear sides. That's on my to-do list.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”