Cargo Net

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

Oly 22

Cargo Net

Postby Oly 22 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 am

I am looking for a stronger cargo net than the one my Pathy came with, it just doesn't hold down the all the items I need to work. I am looking at one from 4x4parts.com but it says it is good for years 1996 to 2010. Has anyone purchased one of these, if so, could you post a picture. I am trying to figure out how this wold mount in a 2010/11
https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/pathfin ... -2532.html

Vividcard

Postby Vividcard » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 pm

While I'm not sure what you would need 800lb break weight buckles for, more power to you! but I have not owned one. Actually my car is missing all the cargo nets. If you happen to know where to get some of the oem's let me know

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 pm

It is not that I need one with those types of ratings but I am looking for something better than the stock OEM net. I haul a lot of heavy samples and trade show displays around and the stock OEM one is just not up to the task. The one from 4x4 parts is the only other one I could find.

I found lots of cargo nets, on line, for a Pathfinder but nothing different than the one I already have.

Vividcard

Postby Vividcard » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 am

Well I will just put in my 2 cents that that looks a little small in the picture (albeit that could be a model picture for a net for another car. same basic idea.) But also even when locked in on the tie-downs it seems really tight. Almost as if it were to always remain with nothing in it, more like on it. But it could just be me. I don't know if they are stretchy or not. You should see my truck when I load it for camping. 42 bungee cords later nothing is moving. Not even the kids in the back ;P

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”