Who's Sporting a Bull Bar?? I need your help...

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

stinzman

Who's Sporting a Bull Bar?? I need your help...

Postby stinzman » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:34 pm

I ended up with a nearly new WESTIN bull bar and have no clue what it works on.. The "Westin" people have been no help.. :evil: I guess cuz i didnt purchase it from them or whatever.. I have an 07' Pathfinder that i'd love to put it on but hate to waste money on the brackets if it doesn't work.. I did my research and my year does take a 3" diameter bull bar and that's what i have.. Just not sure of the measurements that im suppose to have between the mounts that are made on the bull bar.. My bar measures 37" between the mounts. Just curious if anyone out there with relatively the same year, with a bull bar could hook me up with their measurements.. Thanks..

Rogue9

Postby Rogue9 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Can u not eyeball it? It's right under the front. Replaces the tow hook. May have to cut the trim piece that's covering the side with no hook. Brackets bolt to those points then the bar to the bracket.

oper

Postby oper » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Did you try to google the installation instructions?

I found this, as an example: http://westinautomotive.com/application ... 5-0955.pdf

cgray

Postby cgray » Tue May 21, 2013 8:31 pm

The outside dimension of the right angle brackets mounted to the tow hook connection points is 37.5". They are 1/4" thick brackets so the tabs coming off the tube of the bull bar on mine are 37" apart of the outside of each tab.

This a link to the bar I have.
http://www.ariesautomotive.com/bull_bar.html

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”