Uprev???

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

mtbnole

Uprev???

Postby mtbnole » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:00 pm

hey everyone, have not been on here since my search for a pathfinder ended with my buying an 07 Xterra SE 4x4. was a great deal and about 5 grand less than a used 08 pathy 2wd.

anyway, does anyone on here have uprev on their pathy?? I was planning on getting it for my Titan and sold it before I could muster up the will to spend $700 on one mod. I can't find anyone on thenewx.com that has it, and i'm going to check the frontier forums because I know some of the guys there have done it.

well, if anyone has uprev, how does the VQ40 respond to it??

Gray

Re: Uprev???

Postby Gray » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 pm

mtbnole wrote:hey everyone, have not been on here since my search for a pathfinder ended with my buying an 07 Xterra SE 4x4. was a great deal and about 5 grand less than a used 08 pathy 2wd.

anyway, does anyone on here have uprev on their pathy?? I was planning on getting it for my Titan and sold it before I could muster up the will to spend $700 on one mod. I can't find anyone on thenewx.com that has it, and i'm going to check the frontier forums because I know some of the guys there have done it.

Richard at Uprev tells me that although the drivetrains in the Frontiers, PF's and X's are the same, the ecu's and software is different. They have been able to crack the software for Frontiers but are still working on the PF's and X's which should make the ecu reflashes available later in the year.

mtbnole

Re: Uprev???

Postby mtbnole » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Greybrick wrote:
mtbnole wrote:hey everyone, have not been on here since my search for a pathfinder ended with my buying an 07 Xterra SE 4x4. was a great deal and about 5 grand less than a used 08 pathy 2wd.

Richard at Uprev tells me that although the drivetrains in the Frontiers, PF's and X's are the same, the ecu's and software is different. They have been able to crack the software for Frontiers but are still working on the PF's and X's which should make the ecu reflashes available later in the year.

I talked to him a few weeks ago and he said they can do the X but I have to do the full uprev package with osiris, meaning i need to download info from my ecu, send to them and then they can send the tunes back. He said they have done a few X's , but not enought to support all without a full ecu download.

Gray

Postby Gray » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:03 pm

Richard at Uprev is kind of interested in this thread so hopefully he will log in over the next few days and give some clarification as to what's available for PF's, X's, etc. He also said that the Uprev company is working on a new website to give some further information.

mtbnole

Postby mtbnole » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:15 pm

He was very nice, talked to him on two seperate occasions. I am looking forward to getting uprev since the reviews from the titan owners are so great.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”