Bose radio problem

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

jens

Bose radio problem

Postby jens » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 am

I have Bose system in my ´06 PF and now there is loud noise in the speakers in the right back door, it like when you but the speaker wire and put them together ( broken exit ( gate ). Have someone any idea what I can do.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Bose radio problem

Postby NVSteve » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:16 am

jens wrote:I have Bose system in my ´06 PF and now there is loud noise in the speakers in the right back door, it like when you but the speaker wire and put them together ( broken exit ( gate ). Have someone any idea what I can do.
The only way to find out for sure is to remove the door panel so you can get to the speaker. I'm guessing the wires are soldered to the speaker terminals, but you never know. It could be anything, but the only way to find out for sure is to visually inspect it. If the speaker & connections look good, swap in the speaker from your other door and see if you get the same noise. If you do, then you know something's amiss somewhere in your wiring for that speaker. If you swap in a speaker and it sounds fine, then you obviously have a bad speaker. Hardest part is popping off the door panels without breaking anything.

jens

Postby jens » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:19 am

I have already try to switch speakers and try out wire, there is two speakers in the door and this noise is in both. Have anyone have this problem, I think I have gate fail.

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm

the head deck for the bose is crap, take it in they will replace it im on my third :lol:

jens

Postby jens » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:29 am

Dam :(

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”