Has anyone installed Projectors

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Facevedo17

Has anyone installed Projectors

Postby Facevedo17 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:36 am

hello just one to know some feedback of members that have upgraded their headlights to the Projector one that are out there not custom made ones ... to be more specific the ebay ones .....anyone

is it an easy installed are you using Hid's if so what type a little sticky on this would be nice for some info and pics

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Fri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm

cough *** ebay projectors = garbage *** cough

~mike

Facevedo17

Postby Facevedo17 » Sat May 30, 2009 4:54 am

hahah I had a feeling you guys should see the comments on my other car forum for solara's they will rip you for altezza tails lol ....Mines are stock headlights just I saw a pic and it didn't look bad just wondering how well they perform ...

now are you talking from experience or you simply don't like the look cuz it looks to ricey ....

MonkeyMike

Postby MonkeyMike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:12 am

Facevedo17 wrote:hahah I had a feeling you guys should see the comments on my other car forum for solara's they will rip you for altezza tails lol ....Mines are stock headlights just I saw a pic and it didn't look bad just wondering how well they perform ...

now are you talking from experience or you simply don't like the look cuz it looks to ricey ....
i dont have any experience with projector myself... but, from what i have read on numerous car forums are that the ebay projector setups are terrible. most of the time the light is worse than the oem setups. note, i am talking about the complete swap-out housings with all the lights included.

if you really want projectors, you will have to retrofit some projectors into the stock housing. there was a post on here a little while ago that linked to a frontier or titan project with retrofit projectors.

if you start asking about the hid "retrofit kits" .... well, thats a whole 'nother pile of dog #@$@.

~mike

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”