Do the rear seats lay flat evenly?

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

ittme

Do the rear seats lay flat evenly?

Postby ittme » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 pm

I tried to search, but I couldn't come up with anything. My 3rd row lays completely flat, but I can't figure out for the life of me to get my middle set of seats to lay completely flat.

Is there a way to do it so that the entire back is completely flat, going from the back of the front seats all the way to the back of the truck?

Thanks,
Ryan

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Re: Do the rear seats lay flat evenly?

Postby NVSteve » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 pm

ittme wrote:I tried to search, but I couldn't come up with anything. My 3rd row lays completely flat, but I can't figure out for the life of me to get my middle set of seats to lay completely flat.

Is there a way to do it so that the entire back is completely flat, going from the back of the front seats all the way to the back of the truck?

Thanks,
Ryan
No. The seat cushion on the 2nd row can only pop up and lean against the back of the front seats. We're only talking about a few inches however. The seatbacks of the 2nd row do go flat though. I've slept in the back a number of times now and still have plenty of room.

HillbillyJake

Postby HillbillyJake » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:49 pm

when folding down the seats use the handle on the side not the ones on the top. I made that mistake a couple of times.

ittme

Postby ittme » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 am

Hillbillyjake ... I owe you one. Exactly what I was looking for!!!

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”