MATERIALS: drill
drill bits
zip-ties
dike cutting pliers
file or grinding wheel
H.I.D. conversion kit

SKILL: 4/10

COST: $60.00

now you will take the blue (color may very)plug from your kit that plugs into the stock harness and you will have to file down or use a grinding stone/wheel the bottom edge so that it is the same diameter as the rest of the plug. the bottom of this plug has a slightly wide then the rest of the plug and wont go through the white retainer when you try to re-install it into the light housing

once the plug is made to fit push it through your white retainer and put your light back into its socket and tighten the white retaining ring. once its back in place then you will need to connect the wires on the light to the wires on the ballast.

Sorry for bumping an old thread. where you plug the blue plug into the harness what color wires meet from the plug to factory? meaning if its a blue wire on the factory side what color is it on the plug? I have the harness and plug but the wires arent run through the plug so i dont know which wire meet which when plugged in. does this make any sense lol

Peter Kesel

Hidonlinestore.com

Postby Peter Kesel » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:41 am

A HID kit is a collection of parts you need to convert your old halogen head lamp into a HID head lamp. They are sold together, along with a do it yourself manual.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”