New Pathfinder Owner needs some help please

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Markdm

New Pathfinder Owner needs some help please

Postby Markdm » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 am

Hello!

I just bought a 09 Pathfinder SE. 2 questions for everyone.

1) When I have the climate control on I hear a little "tick tick tick tick" not super loud but enough that when you drive with no radio on you hear it. Sounds like its coming from the center console area... like a fan is touching something once in a while its gone but usually I hear it

2)My two back tires are slowly loosing pressure over 2-3 weeks. I thought it might have been something with the tires that came with the car but when I put on my winters, it does the same thing. tires up front stay at 36PSI and the ones in the back slowly fall...

Thanks for all your help everyone! Oh and does anyone have an easy step by step guide to install a remote car starter?

skinny2
Sponsored Member

Postby skinny2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 am

My HVAC fan is a bit noisy as well, most noted at the lower settings. Kind of annoying.

No idea on the tires, never heard of such a thing.

I have a Excaliber remote start on mine. It was installed by the dealer but I've looked at manual/instructions online and it doesn't look hard. caralarm.com

radudel

Postby radudel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 am

FOR #1 question: it comes from the AC system. There are many shutters that direct the air conditioning through the pipes as you select the from the AC board. Those shutters sometime remain open or blocked between positions and that might be the noise you hear. If you shut down the AC system entirely you will not listen it anymore. Try cleaning the system more often. Good luck!

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”