Help replacing rear bumper and drivers fog light

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Station52fire

Help replacing rear bumper and drivers fog light

Postby Station52fire » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:30 am

I have a 2005 nissan pathfinder (Off Road Package if it matters). I need to replace my drivers side fog light. A rock kicked up on the highway and shattered it. I am wondering if anyone knows a good site to get the light from and if anyone knows how hard it is to replace and if I have to remove the whole bumper.

Second, about a month ago I came out to my car in a supermarket parking lot and there was a huge dent on the passenger side of the rear bumper. It is right at the corner so clearly someone backed into my car. I was wondering if anyone know where I could get a painted bumper for it so I dont have to go through the aggravation of trying to get one painted and put on.

Thanks

bbermann

Postby bbermann » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:28 am

Fog light-

I did the mod in the link below and it talks about the process:
http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=1568

I have a driver's side available post retrofit which I could get to you for a reasonable cost. If you are interested we should probably take this off line, so PM me if you want.
Last edited by bbermann on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:29 am

Turn the front tires to the side all the way... remove the screws from the front of the innner fender liner... pull back the liner... remove the fog lamp...
Parts = www.courtesyparts.com
Install = http://www.courtesyparts.com/images/ins ... -ALPFL.pdf

You can also look at the sticky at the top of the posts for a parts breakdown and removal/replacement of the fog lamp.............. Triffid

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”