She failed me for the last time.

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

08 pathy

She failed me for the last time.

Postby 08 pathy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:05 am

Well after leaving my wife stranded on the side of the road (for a second time) the pathy has been traded in... This is not a knock on the pathfinder as we really like the truck, but after being in the shop over 9 times in less then two years with less the 30k miles it was time to go.

I think I just got a bad truck. We had a 06 pathy and put 70k on it without a single problem, hell my hyundai excel back in high school had less problems :lol: .

Dealer was very cool and gave us a great deal on a new leftover 09 Armada, so I'm still part of the Nissan family.

Also I have the first aid kit and cargo net from the 08 that I will sell if anybody is interested.

disallow
Site Admin

Re: She failed me for the last time.

Postby disallow » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:56 am

08 pathy wrote:Well after leaving my wife stranded on the side of the road (for a second time) the pathy has been traded in... This is not a knock on the pathfinder as we really like the truck, but after being in the shop over 9 times in less then two years with less the 30k miles it was time to go.

I think I just got a bad truck. We had a 06 pathy and put 70k on it without a single problem, hell my hyundai excel back in high school had less problems :lol: .

Dealer was very cool and gave us a great deal on a new leftover 09 Armada, so I'm still part of the Nissan family.

Also I have the first aid kit and cargo net from the 08 that I will sell if anybody is interested.
Sorry to hear about your trouble with the pathy. If a good deal comes up on an Armada, we are upgrading too. I like the pathy, but crave the V8 and space!

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 am

isnt the armada being discontinued ?

KEVSTER

Postby KEVSTER » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:46 pm

I looked at the 2010 Armada Platinum Edition, and WHAT A RIDE... This SUV was SWEET! I really would like to own one but at 58 grand, No way. I will keep my Pathy. it is almost paid for anyways..

coom1986

Postby coom1986 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 pm

If you guys think the armada is good,, you should check this bad boy out...The new generation Nissan patrol..A legend everywhere else..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUf2Y5oREI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUqSsfc ... re=related

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:13 am

coom1986 wrote:If you guys think the armada is good,, you should check this bad boy out...The new generation Nissan patrol..A legend everywhere else..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUf2Y5oREI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUqSsfc ... re=related
Not a fan of the pics I've seen thus far. I like the look of the current pathy/armada. The patrol has definitely softened that look, and doesn't look very big.

t

coom1986

Postby coom1986 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

It mostly competes with the Toyota Landcruiser,,but not seen this in person yet but from those who have, the interior is very spacious, little short of an Armada but mostly affects the rear most seats and the interior is in a another league altogether!! almost lexus like,,wayyy ahead of the armada and its built like a tank..Ohh btw, its got a 400Hp V8 :D ...

08 pathy

Re: She failed me for the last time.

Postby 08 pathy » Sat May 01, 2010 1:25 pm

disallow wrote: Sorry to hear about your trouble with the pathy. If a good deal comes up on an Armada, we are upgrading too. I like the pathy, but crave the V8 and space!
The V8 is nice but what blows me away is how big they are in the inside compared to the Pathy.... I'm very happy I made the switch.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”