so i have to brag

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

me&pathy

so i have to brag

Postby me&pathy » Thu May 13, 2010 9:24 pm

i swear i drive the shit out of my truck, any way i had nothing better to do today and i just so happend to find my self in a empty parking lot. I wanted to see if the pathfinder would power slide. And yes it does, a lot actually. The asphalt was slick which renderd the abls pretty useless. So i turned of the vdc threw it in first did a standing brake launch and gave it what for. She swings wide i stayed on the loud pedal conter steered and it was actually controlable.

I tried it a few more times. I even hit the rev limiter. But i want to try to do a figure 8 in it. The pathfinder has a very soft sprung suspension, but i was suprised at how well u can drive this thing side ways.

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Thu May 13, 2010 9:48 pm

gee wally........

BMXPath

Re: so i have to brag

Postby BMXPath » Fri May 14, 2010 6:53 am

me&pathy wrote: ...but i was suprised at how well u can drive this thing side ways.
I think the independent rear suspension is a big help. The 1st day I had my Pathy, I unintentionally drifted it thru a sharp curve onto a highway entrance ramp. I realized too late that I was going into the curve faster than I wanted to... drifting an SUV isnt part of my plan on the first day. :shock: It handled it quite well and I came out of the curve with a a big smile.

me&pathy

Re: so i have to brag

Postby me&pathy » Fri May 14, 2010 7:32 am

BMXPath wrote:
me&pathy wrote: ...but i was suprised at how well u can drive this thing side ways.
I think the independent rear suspension is a big help. The 1st day I had my Pathy, I unintentionally drifted it thru a sharp curve onto a highway entrance ramp. I realized too late that I was going into the curve faster than I wanted to... drifting an SUV isnt part of my plan on the first day. :shock: It handled it quite well and I came out of the curve with a a big smile.
sweet i think the all the tourqe comes on nice and low, great for breaking the rear loose.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 am

Before I changed out the OEM tires I did a massive burn out. :D

GOTGOO
Sponsored Member

Postby GOTGOO » Fri May 14, 2010 3:02 pm

#1 reason my rear diff is falling apart! i've got pulled over twice goofing off in my pathy... The first time was messing with a mustang and i pulled a nasty-loud-walking it sideways holeshot! The second time i just power slid really wide making a left at a stop light! To make it even better no ticket either time which blew my mind i couldnt believe that cause i thought for sure i would have.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”