Moderator: volvite

DPF

Postby DPF » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 am

Thanks again and looking forward to it. -DPF

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Altima 08

pretty much the same expect the visor lights have much less glare and are actually useful.

AZ_Path

Postby AZ_Path » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 am

DPF wrote:I ask as I'd like to put in the Homelink visor from and Alty as I can't find one for a Pathfinder.
Are all of the electronics for the Homelink contained in the visor in the Altima?

DPF

Postby DPF » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 am

For Homelink visors, it's all in there. All you need is the 12V power feed. So if you have a lighted mirror on your visor, you have a 12V feed through the stem. Just like on mirrors it's all in the mirror. I added a Homelink visor in place of the original non-HL one in both my old Maximas. It was literally plug and play, just needed to plug in the power from the existing plugs. AT worst you may need a new connector, but I doubt that. I only even mention it as the PF does not "offer" a HL visor, maybe they used a different connector in the visor, but that's doubtful.

It's looking pretty positive here based on those pics. Mounts look the same, size looks the same. Only question is color match for it to "look" factory. Time to make a visit in the next couple weeks to the Upullit. Need to get Pathfinder roof rack cross bars and a 325i Homelink pod for the wife's car as well. Time for a shopping trip to the junk yard.

-DPF

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”