06 Overhead sungless holder

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

allisojh

06 Overhead sungless holder

Postby allisojh » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Mine is busted. Dealer said its on backorder. Its been over a month. How can a sunglass holder be on backorder. i all need is the famale end where the holder sticks into. It looks like it just sticks into the hole as its missing. can I pop one out of a wreck at a junkyard???

Anyone hear this? i think my dealer is shafting me and I was oging to call another dealer and try to order the part myself and see what they say.

My dealer is not a Nissan dealer, I bought the car used but have a 100% warranty for 6 months.

I have an issue with the TPMS malfunctioning twice now and this damned eyeglass holder being broke. I call once a week and they tell me they'll fix both when the eyeglass holder gets in but now over a month later I think its a bunch of BS.

Would an eyeglass holder be on backorder???
06 SE Pathfinder. Moonroof.

Maybe I am just paranoid as always when it comes to car dealerships.

Tech

Postby Tech » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:20 pm

why not call your local nissan dealer and see if it's available?

allisojh

Postby allisojh » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:42 pm

I was going to call the Nissan dealer tomorrow.

Would the guy be able to tell me immedialty if its on backorder?

I am no good t calling bluffs so how should I handle it if they dealer says its NOT on backorder? Call my dealer up and tell him he is full of $#!T?

Tech

Postby Tech » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:26 am

they should be able to tell you right away where it needs to come from and if its on back order.

Just call your other dealer and say you called nissan and they say it's available from ______. (if it is). Maybe ask if you should go ahead and order it or if they are going to....

allisojh

Postby allisojh » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 am

thanks thats a great idea!!

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”