New First Aid kit... near perfect fit.

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

cannonball

New First Aid kit... near perfect fit.

Postby cannonball » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 pm

I've been looking for a new first aid kit (I bought my pathfinder without one) I looked online, and in stores and never found one that I really liked. I never liked the nissan one, as its a little small and being a first responder I would like a few more items in mine.

So, while browsing the sporting goods section at the store today looking for nothing in particular, I found this little case sitting in the top corner of a shelf mostly out of view. I picked it up and thought damn this looks like it would fit the hatch recess. The dimensions it had said it would, though I measured to be sure, it was just a tiny bit too big, but its plastic so I thought I could make it work. so I bought this gun case for $5. Took it out to the car, and sure enough it was almost an exact fit. With just a tiny bit of trimming and it fits almost perfectly in the recess.

The OEM straps are a little short, but I happen to have a few extra straps identical in width floating around so I'll be making new straps tomorrow.

enough with the reading onto the pictures!

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”