RADIO/ HEATER CONTROLS- GLITCH?

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

KEVSTER

RADIO/ HEATER CONTROLS- GLITCH?

Postby KEVSTER » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Ok, this morning all worked fine, radio came on, heater came on.. driving home after work,all worked fine, after being home a few minutes, got changed to go walk 3 miles... drove down to the trailhead, driving home the radio would not come on, :x neither would the heater.. frickin wierd. so when I got home 10 minutes later, I turned the Pathy off, and restarted the pathy.. than i go to turn radio on and it came on, so did the heater, WTF!! anyone else have this issue?? what could it have been?

Flick

Postby Flick » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Same thing happened to mine about a year ago. Started it everything ok drove about 5.5 miles shut it off for 20 min. started it up again no radio no hvac controls drove about 7 miles to gas station shut it off filled the tank started up again everything worked fine. I did notice that the please wait screen never came up when it did that. Thought it was going to be a major issue but it never happened again. Must have been a system glitch or something. Thought I'd post this so you didn't think you were alone on this one.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”