Help me jazz this thing up

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

kazeej

Postby kazeej » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:59 pm

ArmyPathfinder wrote:here is how my pathy is looking prior to me adding more mods to it...
Things that I havent posted yet since i just came back from a short deployment, Perrin Supercharger, K&N High Flow 77 Series Cold Air Intake, Swept Side Gibson Exhaust, Bully Dog SuperChip, and Matching 15k HID Fog Lights...Pictures will follow in the next few days...
My vision is an all blacked out Pathfinder, with black rims and well just check out my posts and you'll see my plans, though the supercharger was not in my original list but, ooops!
I like it! A blacked-out Pathfinder would be bad-ass.

Jack

ArmyPathfinder

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:18 am

kazeej wrote:
ArmyPathfinder wrote:here is how my pathy is looking prior to me adding more mods to it...
Things that I havent posted yet since i just came back from a short deployment, Perrin Supercharger, K&N High Flow 77 Series Cold Air Intake, Swept Side Gibson Exhaust, Bully Dog SuperChip, and Matching 15k HID Fog Lights...Pictures will follow in the next few days...
My vision is an all blacked out Pathfinder, with black rims and well just check out my posts and you'll see my plans, though the supercharger was not in my original list but, ooops!
I like it! A blacked-out Pathfinder would be bad-ass.

Jack
Oh and I also found an OEM style carbon fiber hood which would do my car justice...

ocdjg

Postby ocdjg » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Exterior wise, I vote for the bull bar, clearing the headlights, either upgrading or powder coating the wheels, and possibly giving it a lift.

Interior is a whole different ball game.

ArmyPathfinder

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 pm

ocdjg wrote:Exterior wise, I vote for the bull bar, clearing the headlights, either upgrading or powder coating the wheels, and possibly giving it a lift.

Interior is a whole different ball game.
Interior we're going to be putting redwood finnish as accents to the interior, would already compliment the sound system, back seats will be 2 recaro baby seats.
wheels, looking for 20" black finish rims with red lip/dish

kazeej

Postby kazeej » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:56 pm

ArmyPathfinder wrote: Interior we're going to be putting redwood finnish as accents to the interior, would already compliment the sound system, back seats will be 2 recaro baby seats.
wheels, looking for 20" black finish rims with red lip/dish
I like the wood accents inside. I had that in my last truck. I got some sample colors to play around with - I just need to decide which one to go with.

king_wrecks

Postby king_wrecks » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

Army, which headlights are those? They look similar to the carid lights. I'm sure that you've stated this somewhere, but I'm horrible at forums.

I, too, am planning to "murk out" my Pathfinder, except mine is white. My list probably goes like this:

1. Hypertech Energy Max
2. Volant CAI
3. Retrofit projectors, HID (or projector) fog lights
4. 15% tint windows with 50% on the windshield
5. Gibson exhaust
6. Matte Black wheels (20/22")
7. H&R lowering springs

I could keep going, but don't want to bore you.

ArmyPathfinder

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 pm

king_wrecks wrote:Army, which headlights are those? They look similar to the carid lights. I'm sure that you've stated this somewhere, but I'm horrible at forums.

I, too, am planning to "murk out" my Pathfinder, except mine is white. My list probably goes like this:

1. Hypertech Energy Max
2. Volant CAI
3. Retrofit projectors, HID (or projector) fog lights
4. 15% tint windows with 50% on the windshield
5. Gibson exhaust
6. Matte Black wheels (20/22")
7. H&R lowering springs

I could keep going, but don't want to bore you.
Yes, those are the Anzo headlights that i've purchased from the above stated website...but I would like to warn you that their customer service and their so called buyer safety crap is a lie...be careful, fortunately I havent been really screwed like another member of this forum but I was just inconvenienced

you'll have a better chance google'ing them or even Ebay but if you must, hit me a PM and i'll let you use my account or my email name in order to get a military discount...but be warned, you might get inconvenienced or even screwed...

Somewhere on this forum, I've posted up a video of me just doing a quick acceleration and just have my custom fitted super charger from perrin or stillen, lol i always forget...the video is Pre exhaust install...

I too have installed the Gibson exhaust but also have installed the supercharger, K&N 7 series High performance cold air intake, Bully Dog GT and soon to install some nice headers...

The Supercharger is actually a custom build, the mad scientists over here at the Fort Knox "speed shop" fabricated mostly everything that needed to be fabricated in order to fit my pathy...its a great benefit that I am in the military, on a base where there is SOOOOOOO MUCH just raw parts laying around for us to mess around with...(Fort Knox:Mainly tank Base)...lol

Video of how everything goes is to come

ArmyPathfinder

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”