Shrockworks front bumper:

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

goblue90

Postby goblue90 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:25 am

aadadams wrote:Just curious goblue90...,
First off, nice truck. Especially now that I think I saw it in person. Were you traveling Braddock Rd this morning? At any rate, I'm hoping my pathfinder is like yours when it grows up. :)
Ha! Yes, that was me! Do you live in NoVa as well? Let me know if you ever need help with your future mods.

edit: Just saw your post in the new member section. Where in NoVa do you live?

aadadams

Postby aadadams » Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 am

goblue90 wrote:
aadadams wrote:Just curious goblue90...,
First off, nice truck. Especially now that I think I saw it in person. Were you traveling Braddock Rd this morning? At any rate, I'm hoping my pathfinder is like yours when it grows up. :)
Ha! Yes, that was me! Do you live in NoVa as well? Let me know if you ever need help with your future mods.

edit: Just saw your post in the new member section. Where in NoVa do you live?
I'm literally, around the corner in Burke, in the New Lakepoint Subdivision, coincidentally my son finished his 3rd grade year at King's Park, and is now finishing up 5th grade at King's Glen. Small world! BTW, when you came onto Braddock and B-Lined for the inside lane right in front of me, I said to myself I'VE SEEN THAT TRUCK BEFORE, LOL! First thing I did when I got to the office was look up the pics. LOL! I will definitely have to take you up on the mods offer once my cash position improves, LOL!

Mario Way

Postby Mario Way » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:41 am

Goblue90 ,

your front bumper is excelent .

Please cann yuo tell me how to order same one , by witch numberr , code ......

I am in Europe .

Thank you

Mario

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”