vibration at idle every 30 seconds or so

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Mac

Postby Mac » Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 pm

ShipFixer, I appreciate the info. Maybe I am just used to smaller engines. This is my first truck, more or less. It rides differently and I am getting used to its handling. I had a 99 chev malibu before, not the greatest performance vehicle at all.
Do you recommend a code scanner? How much are they? and where do you hook 'em up?
Take care and have a good one!
Thanks!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue May 17, 2011 10:59 am

Mac wrote:ShipFixer, I appreciate the info. Maybe I am just used to smaller engines. This is my first truck, more or less. It rides differently and I am getting used to its handling. I had a 99 chev malibu before, not the greatest performance vehicle at all.
Do you recommend a code scanner? How much are they? and where do you hook 'em up?
Take care and have a good one!
Thanks!
I do recommend a code scanner. You can buy them at almost any car parts store. I would look into one that you can update via your comptuer. They cost anywhere from 50 for a basic all it does is give you a code to about 300 that gives you full details, updateable etc. They hook up to the OBDII port usually under the driver side dash on most 97 and newer vehicles.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”