Huskey mats/liners
No votes

Total votes: 7

volvite
Sponsored Member

All Season rubber floor mats

Postby volvite » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey all,

I have an 08 LE. I'm looking to get some all season rubber floor mats. I was wondering if people could post some pictures of the front, middle row, and cargo area. I'd like to see different brands, like OEM (hard to find anymore), weather tech etc. Thanks for all your help. Also if you don't mind, please answer the Poll question. Thanks again.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 am

I can't really submit a vote. I have the Nissan rubber mats in the front & 2nd row, with a Husky liner in the rear. We have the Nissan rubber up front in the X, with weathertech in the 2nd row & rear. All of them do the job. If anything, I would rank Husky last only because I had to do some trimming of the oversized lip (for some, a non-issue).

The Weathertech look great up front, but don't grab the crap off your feet like the Nissan rubber mats. As to the Nissan ones being hard to find, you can actually find them. They changed suppliers & the newest mats have a different part number, so lots of places will look at the old part number and see that it is no longer made & tell the customer that they simply don't have them anymore. In any event, I was able to track some down for the X. I guess if I absolutely had to vote, I'd go:

Front: Nissan
2nd row: Weathertech or Nissan
Cargo: Weathertech

Thought I had a picture of the Nisan mats & the Weathertech, but I don't. I only have one of the Husky in the rear:

I've tried using velcro to keep the Husky in place, but the interior temps get too hot & the glues become sticky & tacky. I ended up buying a $2 roll of that draw liner stuff and sticking that underneath the Husky. Doesn't move at all now.

Taavi

Postby Taavi » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

rubber mats in front,

middle and rear

and plastic (2 pieces) in cargo:

those photos are taken with phone..

cbacarisse

Postby cbacarisse » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Last edited by cbacarisse on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NYPathfinder

Postby NYPathfinder » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:50 pm

I have the oem nissan rubber mats up front and in the second row. I dont use the third row at all so that always stays down. I have the weathertech mat that goes from the back seat of the send row all the way back. I'll try and get a pic tomorrow as its raining right now.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Thanks all for the replies. I have the Nissan OEM mat for the cargo area that fits behind the third row. However I do like the looks of the weather tech that covers the entire rear (third row down).

deezx5

Postby deezx5 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm

We have Husky liner in the rear, cost was about $50 less than weathertech and it still looks new after a year. Easy to clean too. Our third seat goes up maybe 4 times a year. Have not replaced floormats yet but I like the weathertech for the front and the Husky for 2nd row i think.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”