Should I Buy a Used Pathy?

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:03 pm

BattleWagon wrote:X2, I'm waiting to do my bypass as well.

We bought ours new in '07, been a great rig, no issues, power is great, mileage kinda sucks for a turbo V6 (even the new F150s get 20-23 Hwy with a turbo 6).

If I had a time machine I would go back and buy a used one as these bitches they take a hit off the lot. sounds like you found a good truck, have fun.

and do the Airlift 1000s, it makes a huge difference.
who has a turbo?

joe mamma

Postby joe mamma » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Well I did it, I have a silver 06 4x4 LE pathy in my drive way! I need to get the brakes done and pick up a few odds & ends it's missing as well as tranny fluid change.

I have a Silverado 2500 4x4 diesel crew/long bed for towing my toy hauler, but it's good to know that I can take this guy off roading. It's going to be my daily driver, but I go to the MX track w/ my dirt bike at least once or twice a week, and I want to keep the miles and poor mpg off the diesel. I didn't want to get a second truck and I had a 4 runner before and really liked an suv. The wife drives the chevy daily, but maybe 1 mile/day. Not the smartest choice in a daily driver for mpg, but it fits my needs and I'm easy on the gas pedal.

I can't wait to take it on our next vegas or havasu trip, no more cramming everyone and their luggage in my acura!

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 am

Congrats on your purchase. you will love your pathfinder.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”