new here whats up!!

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

fidrift

new here whats up!!

Postby fidrift » Thu May 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Whats up guys, i am picking up a 95 5speed and have some questions.

1. front hubs lock when the car rolls backwards so when your driving you have to shift in 4hi then back to 2wd so it stop making the stupid noise.

2. lowering the truck anyone done it? ive been looking into it on the web and its hard to find anything on it besides air ride suspensions and i don't really want air ride. SO tips on that would be much appreciated.

other than that hints of what to look for. rust spots known issues i should check out general stuff please

Thanks
Matt

fidrift

Postby fidrift » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:35 pm

No one can help me out?

I know you guys probably dont like hearing lowering a pathfinder but im still doing it and a little help would be awesome.

Auto locking hubs whats the deal mine need to be replaced i know because they get engaged after backing up and makes a terrible noise. Anyone have an idea of there i can get some good hubs.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:35 am

WARN hubs are about the best out there. You should be able to find them at www.4x4parts.com. As far as lowering, the torsion bar suspension makes it easy to lower the front ride height, but as you do, it will throw out the camber adjustment, so you will need to address that as well.

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”