1995 Pathfinder SE VG30E wire harness locations

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

jwwskymaster

1995 Pathfinder SE VG30E wire harness locations

Postby jwwskymaster » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:01 am

I am trying to locate the 341m and 342M connecters that connect the speed sensor to an adaptor/resistor block. The service manual I have does not indicate where on the vehicle these are located. My guess is they are some where in the engine compartment. I am trying to fix a problem with my speedometer registering low until I drive the vehcile for a while then it works fine. Also sometimes the tachometer reads higher than it should 2 or 3 thousand RPM, although I am not to concerned with that. My main concern is the cruise control doesn't work, unless the speedometer is working fine. I read some where that the connectors at the resistor may be the problem, but other than indicating it was in the engine compartment, I have not been able to find out where in the engine compartment it is.
anyone have any idea where I should look?

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Those connectors are part of the main harness located behind the passenger side of the dash. If you want, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you the harness diagram. Put "RE: 95 Pathfinder harness diagram" in the subject line.

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”